We hope you love your purchase, but if you are not completely satisfied, we will gladly accept most items for returns.
Items purchased online or in-store and returned within 14 days of the delivery date will be eligible for a refund. See the guidelines below for more information about our return policy:
- An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns
- Clothing must be scent-free, unworn, and unwashed with all tags attached for return or exchange
- All home decor must be returned unopened in original packaging. Items are not returnable if seal is broken or tag/packaging is removed.
- Furniture orders may be cancelled within 24 hours of submitting the order. All furniture sales are final after this cancellation window.
- All special-order pieces are final sale
- All sale items, intimates, and jewelry are Final Sale and may not be returned.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Refused or undeliverable packages are subject to return shipping costs in the original order.
- Returns are issued to the original form of payment, or an online store credit will be issued.
Items not meeting the above guidelines will be returned to you at your expense. After 30 days all non-returnable merchandise will be donated.
We strive to provide you with the products you want in the best condition. If you believe you have received damaged or incorrect merchandise (style, size, color). Please email us at email@example.com within 3 business days of receipt.
To make a return, follow these steps:
- Complete the online return form and include it inside all the boxes that you are returning.
- Securely package your items and enclose a copy of the receipt and completed RETURN form.
- Take your return to your local post office/UPS store and ship back to:
83 Main Street
Stony Brook, New York 11790